UPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for CSE, Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist, IFS, IES/ ISS
Information Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 980 vacancies by conduct Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (CSE) 2017. Eligible candidates may apply online from 22-02-2017 to 17-03-2017 till 18:00 hrs.
Post Detail Total No. of Posts: 980
Name of the Exam: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017
Payment Fee :- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through Online or Off Line. No fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH Candidates
Age Limit ::- Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 32 years as on 01-08-2017 (i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1985 and not later than 01-08-1996). Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Eligibility :- Candidates should possess Degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
How to Filled the Application Form 1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Onlin
To Filled Application Form you have to perform the following steps.
Open the Official website of the organization.
Find â€śApply Online â€ť link on the home page of the website.
After getting relevant link click on that.
Enter your name and date of birth other detail as per form.
Submit your details.
You will be redirected to another web page.
Now you can see the your submit form on your display screen.
Save as a PDF and make the hard copy of it for further use.